Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons – Protocol V
The Sixth Conference for Protocol V took place from 12 to 13 November 2012 in Geneva.
The Officeholders for 2012 were:
- President of the Fifth Conference: Ambassador Mikhail Khvostov of Belarus.
- President-designate for the Sixth Conference of Protocol V: Ambassador Zamir Akram of Pakistan.
- Vice-Presidents designate: Ambassador Jüri Seilenthal of Estonia and Ambassador Jan Knutsson of Sweden.
- Coordinator on Clearance, removal or destruction of explosive remnants of war and the Article 4 Electronic Template: Colonel Gerfried Elias of Germany;
- Coordinator on Generic Preventive Measures: Brigadier General Mario Amadei of Italy;
- Coordinator on International Cooperation and Assistance and Requests for Assistance: Mr Yevgen Lisuchenko of Ukraine;
- Coordinator on National Reporting: Mr Amandeep Singh Gill of India; and
- Coordinator on Victim Assistance: Ms Caroline Woergoetter, and Friend of the Coordinator on Victim Assistance: Ms Danijela Žunec Brandt of Croatia.