Biological Weapons Convention – Meetings of Experts
MX3 – Strengthening National Implementation
The Meeting of Experts on Strengthening National Implementation will take place on 7 December 2020, at the Palais des Nations, in Room XVII.
MX3 will be chaired by Mr. Arman Baissuanov of Kazakhstan and will consider the following topics:
- Measures related to Article IV of the Convention;
- CBM submissions in terms of quantity and quality;
- Various ways to promote transparency and confidence building under the Convention;
- Role of international cooperation and assistance under Article X, in support of strengthening the implementation of the Convention
- Issues related to Article III, including effective measures of export control, in full conformity with all Articles of the Convention, including Article X.