Biological Weapons Convention – Meetings of Experts
MX3 – Strengthening National Implementation
The Meeting of Experts on Strengthening National Implementation will take place on 3 September 2021, at the Palais des Nations, in Room XIX.
MX3 will be chaired by Mr. Arman Baissuanov of Kazakhstan and will consider the following topics:
- Measures related to Article IV of the Convention;
- CBM submissions in terms of quantity and quality;
- Various ways to promote transparency and confidence building under the Convention;
- Role of international cooperation and assistance under Article X, in support of strengthening the implementation of the Convention
- Issues related to Article III, including effective measures of export control, in full conformity with all Articles of the Convention, including Article X.
Click here for the annotated programme of work for the Meeting of Experts