Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons – Protocol V Meeting of Experts
- To see the letter by the Coordinator on Generic preventive measures, please click here.
- To see the letter by the Coordinator on Victim Assistance, please click here.
- To see the letter by the Coordinator on Clearance, please click here.
- To see the letter by the Coordinator on National Reporting and on Article 4 Generic Electronic Template, please click here.
The following papers were prepared for the Meeting:
- Annotated Provisional Programme of Work
- Discussion paper 1: Elements to be included in a possible Guide to National Reporting under Protocol V
- Discussion paper 2: Elements for Consideration on Article 4 generic Electronic Template
- Discussion paper 3: Elements for Discussion on Clearance, Removal or Destruction of ERW
- Discussion paper 4: Generic Preventive Measures
- Discussion paper 5: A Check-List on Generic Preventive Measures
- Discussion paper 6: Priority-Setting for ERW Clearance Programmes
- Discussion paper 7: Lao PDR Risk Management and Mitigation Model
- Discussion paper 8: Session on Victim Assistance: Programme
- Discussion paper 9: Protection of the Environment in mine clearance
- List of participants