United Nations Conference to Negotiate a Legally Binding Instrument to Prohibit Nuclear Weapons, Leading Towards their Total Elimination
Communications from the President
- Briefing by the President of the Conference Briefing by the President of the United Nations Conference to negotiate a legally binding instrument to prohibit nuclear weapons,leading towards their total elimination. New York, June 12, 2017
- Letter from the President of the Conference Letter from the President regarding briefing to be held in Geneva on 22 May on draft text of legal instrument.
- Remarks by the President of the Conference Remarks by the President during the presentation of draft Convention on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons on 22 May in Geneva
- Note Verbale by the President on Draft Convention release United Nations Conference to negotiate a legally binding instrument to prohibit nuclear weapons, leading their total elimination
- Non-paper by the President on verification objectives for former nuclear weapon programmes Indicative list of objectives of the verification of the completeness of its inventory of nuclear material and nuclear installations in States Parties that have manufactured, possessed or otherwise acquired nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices after 5 December 2001