- The Second Meeting of the Working Group on the Strengthening of the Biological Weapons Convention will take place between 7 and 18 August 2023 in Geneva, Switzerland. In line with the indicative schedule of activities adopted at the First Meeting of the Working Group in March 2023, the following topics will be addressed:
- - 7 to 9 August 2023: international cooperation and assistance
- - 10 August 2023: international cooperation and assistance mechanism
- - 11, 14 to 15 August 2023: scientific and technological developments
- - 16 August 2023: science and technology review mechanism
- - 17 to 18 August 2023: national implementation
The Working Group will meet in-person in Room XIX, in the E Building of the Palais des Nations, United Nations Office at Geneva, accessible via the Pregny Gate. Sessions will take place from 10:00-13:00 and 15:00-18:00 on the abovementioned dates.
All participants, except those already in possession of a UNOG security badge, need to register online by 21 July 2023.